My Blogging begins...

This blog page was initially created for a graduate course, ETC...and as I ponder this adventure, it will also be a process to continue my professional growth and research as an educator in technology. Welcome along on my journey as I begin this next technological feat!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My blogging begins...

As I begin this blogging experience, I have to say how confused I was with this process.  Usually technology comes easy to me, and after a few tries I am able to use the new tools that I have learned.  I get excited (I know geeky!) about new technology, and I am always thinking; "How can I use this?"  "I wish I had more time to get into this" "Blah, blah, blah!!!" "Hey, Babe, check it out!" (Okay not much of a life!). Point being, I love technology.  But this blog thing has really thrown me though. I feel like an idiot as I have plugged along this weary road.  I am hoping it is going to get better; I know it will!  I am enjoying everyone else's blogs.  They look great and are very insightful, so thanks for that.  I can't wait for mine to catch up.  Keep checking in and watch me evolve as a blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment