My Blogging begins...

This blog page was initially created for a graduate course, ETC...and as I ponder this adventure, it will also be a process to continue my professional growth and research as an educator in technology. Welcome along on my journey as I begin this next technological feat!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week 3: Comment

Original Post:
The publish assignment is very difficult for me.  I’m still not 100% sure what I’m doing so I’m trying to piece together all the things I need.  The list also doesn’t have journals that really fit the theme of my overall project so I’m taking the approach that even though they are not a great fit I should not alter my methods or change what I’ve done to be more teacher friendly.  My project again was more about community and learning not about K-12 or higher education.  Lots left to do and I will be out again this week. 

My Comment:
I am having the same thoughts about this assignment too.  I haven't found the journal that I want to contact yet.  I have some ideas, but they are not on the list and need to do some further research.  My project is in education, but I had to change my project, and I guess I am still stuck where I was.  The reading is really helping me to focus...sort of!

No comments:

Post a Comment