My Blogging begins...

This blog page was initially created for a graduate course, ETC...and as I ponder this adventure, it will also be a process to continue my professional growth and research as an educator in technology. Welcome along on my journey as I begin this next technological feat!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Week 3: Reading - Seriously!!

SERIOUSLY!
Seriously folks - one of the hardest things in the whole world not to do!  I try and try!  Then that ol' calculating self emerges and poof - seriously!  I love this book.  I am thinking of leaving a copy in the teacher's lounge and giving one to my principal, however, this is my first year at this site, and I may want to take my job "seriously" or not.  Well, I do take life lightly, but the Zanders truly remind me to remember who I really am and want to be.  As I was reading this I was thinking of all the people I was going to buy this book for, and then one of my daughters texted me and I told her about it.  As I was telling her this I realized, oops!  there is that nasty calculating self, and I am not all that - oh yea, SERIOUSLY!

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how many times I've wanted to stick the book in the face (or path) of various coworkers... but it's usually best for me to practice what I might preach because it's hard to gracefully tell someone they need to read this book. :-) seriously.

    ReplyDelete